~ Surf Life ~
I’m a professional coach and Surf Life is my program for people who want to realize their purpose and start “surfing the waves” of their life with clarity, ease and finer connection with their true self. Drawing from my experience in the start-up and corporate sphere as well as the challenges I faced in my personal life I’m happy to facilitate this hands-on transformation project to help you design a life that is full of energy, meaning and joy.
How does Surf Life work?
- During 8-days Dream retreat surrounded by a small team on wonderful island of Lanzarote we open up our mind, tune in our body, warm up our heart, listen to our soul and connect to something bigger than us that infuses everything – spirit, God, tao, divine source, universal flow or whatever else you like to call it. We open up to experience this energy flowing in ourselves and learn to act in sync with it. As we can’t change anything from the level that created it, during the whole retreat we enjoy high vibrational food & drinks to tune up our energy.
- You’ll have an option to continue with 3 months of coaching & mutual peer support to nurture your flow and keep on “surfing life” creating new habits to Surf Life in your own way. On top of the group coaching you’ll have access to individual coaching scheduled based on your needs at a 50% discounted rate.
What can I expect from Surf Life ?
- The 8-days Dream retreat provides plenty of time to relax, learn and have fun with others as well as reflect alone. It includes a taste of sound healing, surfing (1 day included in price, option to book more), a day-long vision quest on the pristine island of La Graciosa to identify your sweet spot, and apply full potential towards your purpose, as well as a unique Surf Life party that’s unlike any you have ever joined!
- Daily mindfulness practice: meditation, yoga and conscious movement to reconnect with yourself, sync with life’s rhythm, live in the present, raise your energy and enjoy more flow.
- Creative dreaming: Daily dreamwork sessions to help you understand your dreams and apply the energy, wisdom & guidance from your nighttime during daytime, to navigate by intuition, and leverage synchronicity.
- Coaching to help you to reconnect to your natural state of high energy, to move up from worry to joy, to set on a path that resonates with who you are, and that enables you to fulfill your purpose.
- Group sessions to rejuvenate, share, have fun, and dive deep into what Surf Life means specifically for you. This may include some soul talking beneath the stars 🙂
Is Surf Life ~ Dream retreat for YOU ?
- Do you want to relax, simplify your life, enjoy living in the present moment?
- Would you like to know your purpose and have the energy to fulfill it
- Are you interested to discover new ways to live in your sweet spot?
- Are you on crossroads and need more clarity to decide what to do next in your life, career, relationship, health, or creative project?
- Do you desire to craft your personal vision, act on your purpose and “surf life’s waves” with more ease, joy and connection?
- Are you open to change outdated habits, prevent regrets & leave a legacy?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this retreat is for you!
The whole week is rather loosely structured in order to open up to flow and allow you to co-create a unique experience.
How much does Surf Life cost?
- Price ranges between 750 – 950€ (depending on season and location of each retreat)
The price includes accommodation in a retreat house, all inclusive high-vibration meals, drinks, transport from and to Lanzarote airport plus across the island during the whole retreat, fees for all group activities incl. surfing & yoga, daily group meditations, facilitation and individual dream coaching.
As the participants come from different countries, the above price doesn’t include insurance and transport to the island.
How much vacation do I need to join Surf Life?
- All you need is a single week of vacation.
You’ll immerse into new practices, tune up your energy, expand your limits and design how you’d like to surf life each day. You’ll create a clear vision on how to bring the experience from the Dream retreat into your day to day life. This week will help you shift your perspective about what’s possible and how You desire to surf life. The friendship and inspiration built in the retreat continue beyond the program and often lead to life-long connections.
What if I don’t surf or I am not fit?
- Don’t worry – you don’t have to be a surfer to join 🙂 Surf life is not as much about surfing as it is about YOU and how you wish to live!
Actually, all you need is a basic level of fitness in order to enjoy the Surf life week. You’ll learn, practice and choose what works best for you. We’ll flexibly adjust to your conditions to “surf each day” with joy, ease, health and sense of purpose.
And in case surfing is on your wish list, I promise you’ll be guided by the best coaches.
Ready to surf life?
Email me at email@example.com for further details!
YOU deserve to surf life.
We all do…
P.S. Don’t take my word for it; meet Tunde, a participant of Dream retreat who’s shared her story in her blog post.
Here is what others say about my programs:
Surf life week has been the best week of my life. ~ Silvia
Before I went to Lanzarote I felt I needed a break and I didn’t expect anything apart from the sun:-)
When I came back I felt like a new person, who saw the most beautiful place on earth, tried new amazing food and realized that love myself, being myself and be confident are the most important things. Jani, Thank you so much, you gave experience of a lifetime. ~ Marketa
I gained a better clarity on what’s really important for me and how to help others see it without judgment. I learned how to detach and guide instead of pushing. I realized more vividly that the journey is what matters and that every day counts, and at the same time we are better off by having a goal as a guide to find our own journey. The value of sharing my journey with others makes me more vulnerable and helped me engage my emotions. At the end of the day it will always be a commitment with myself. ~ Vidal
Thanks to meeting with peer-participants I set up on “my own path” which was by no means easy, but deeply liberating. ~ Katerina